When it comes to Angular dashboard themes, there are a lot of options available. However, there are very few “Best Dashboard Material templates”. We will see some of the best Angular Dashboard free templates that you can go with. Some of them are premium Angular Material dashboards. You can go with any of them as per your requirements. Most of them are in the same price range.
1. MatX (Best Angular Material Dashboard)
MatX is one of the best angular material dashboards available. It’s made using the official material component library of Angular. The best thing about the template is that here Bootstrap and jQuery are not used. Instead, the Flex layout is used. It’s one of the themes which will catch your attention by just looking at it once.
Here, you will get a clean and standard code. The navigation part is the most important thing that you will need to see in the angular dashboard theme. Here, you will get vertical navigation and Horizontal navigation.
The theme has all the features including JSON web token authentication and dynamic breadcrumbs. The modules also support lazy loading. So, the users can open the dashboard in no time. It also supports multiple colors and RTL. You can get this angular dashboard template free or you can get the premium version too.
This is one of the few Angular dashboard templates free. As most of them are only paid.
- JSON Web Token Authentication
- User Roles
- RTL and Multi-language
- Fast Performance and lazy loading module
- Various components and charts
- It supports eCommerce, TODO, inbox, Invoice builder, etc.
- The Invoice also supports PDF and print.
The next theme is also based on the angular dashboard. It’s perfectly suited for the people who are running a SaaS. There are many features available starting with JSON Authentication to different modes. It supports all the SaaS whether you want to run an ERP or a CMS project. It’s not made on bootstrap and jquery.
For easy editing, it has an in-built customizer that you can use. It has various color options from which you can select your favorite one.
You can select from various colors. The angular theme also has multiple layouts, you can take te advantage of that too. there is complete documentation even for any kind of help. You can select from light mode or dark mode. It includes a rich text editor, angular lazy loading, etc. All these will increase the performance of the theme and your website.
You can also add a user tour.
- Perfect for SaaS
- Customizer to help you edit the look
- Two navigations are available – vertical and horizontal
- JWT Authentication
- Code Splitting
and a lot more.
Fuse is an ideal admin template for its professionalism and powerfulness. It is obviously Angular-based and includes all the essential apps and pages. It can be an excellent option for your upcoming project. Also, it is a combination of TypeScript and Angular CLI. After downloading the template, you don’t have to worry too much or don’t have to spend hours designing your panel’s pages. Because it is fully ready to use.
There are multiple application examples like contact, chat, mail, to-do list, scrum board, file manager, and a lot more. It has a very clean code and well documentation. All the layouts are pretty flexible. Moreover, you can use both simple and complex layouts together. Its simplicity will definitely amaze you. So, try & learn more about the Fuse Angular admin template from the buttons below.
- Completely built with TailwindCSS
- Modular design
- Ability to set a different layout per route
- Custom components for admin panel-specific use cases
- Starter project included for faster development
- Full Angular Material theming support with customizable colors
- Dark and Light color schemes support
Another Angular material dashboard that you can surely go with is Primer. It’s made with Angular and React material. The look and the features of the themes are common. One advantage you will get is the React Router. It also includes JSS styling which enhances the look of the dashboard template. It supports dark mode and light mode.
The modes are very much important in today’s world as users would surely want to switch from one mode to another. Therefore, you can use it anywhere. It has an AoT compilation and is fully compatible with all devices.
Talking about compatibility, it supports language translation and RTL. So, even if your CMS or SaaS is in any other language, you can use this dashboard template. Unfortunately, it’s not an Angular dashboard template free. So, you will have to pay for it.
- Language translation and RTL
- AOT Compilation
- Support to all the devices
- React Support
5. Lorax – Angular 13+ Material Design Admin Template
Angular 13 and the Angular-CLI were used to create Lorax, a modern material design admin dashboard template. For rich styles and design, Lorax comes with Angular Material UI. The template is built with Bootstrap 5.0.1, and there is no jQuery in it, so you will have a pure angular experience with it.
To speed up your project, Lorax fully supports AOT and lazy loading. SASS is used by Lorax to make it easier to edit the styles. Moreover, all of the styles were created using SASS and are simple to understand. also, it contains a large number of ready-to-use components that allow you to develop quickly and easily.
- Angular 13+
- Angular Material UI 13.0.3
- AOT Compatible
- Bootstrap 5.0.1
- No jQuery
- Dynamic JS import at components
- Light, Dark & RTL Full Templates
- Multi-Language Integration (English, German, Spanish)
and a lot more.
6. MDB – Angular Admin Dashboard Template
For an Angular-built template that followed the material design, Angular Admin Dashboard is also another great option. It is also a free admin dashboard with full responsiveness and well-documentation. There are approximately 400 UI Components, 600 Material Icons, tutorials, and templates added. So, you can do your job pretty quickly and comfortably.
Also, there are various sorts of dashboard examples and a fine data visualization. With all these facilities, the developers decided to keep it free of charge for both personal and commercial usage. Moreover, it supports all the major browsers and gets updated with modern requirements. Most importantly, it didn’t use JQuery, all the scripts were rewritten in TypeScript.
- Bootstrap 4 & Angular 5
- Material Design for Bootstrap
- Free for personal and commercial use
- Fully responsive
- Cross-browser compatibility
7. Annular (Powerful Angular material dashboard)
If you are looking for an Angular material dashboard that includes TS and the latest version, you should have a look at the Annular template. It is built on Angular 10 with Angular CLI. It supports the Angular Flex layout. The template also uses a nested routing and dynamic menu. This makes it a lot easier and makes the look more awesome. If you are somehow who cares about the features more than looks, this template is for you.
However, if you also want fancy looks, you might not like the overall look of the theme. As seen in the image, the theme looks pretty simple. Not to mention, it has more than 8 color schemes or theme options that you can choose from.
For the content, it has ngx charts and databases. You will get an Angular perfect scrollbar along with the drag and drop. Overall, there are many more features compared to a regular Angular theme. If you want to display your user address, you can also use the maps feature. It supports Google maps and Leaflet.
Other features such as AoT compilation and lazy loading are also present in this theme.
- Angular 10 and Angular CLII
- Flex layout
- Forms, Calendars, Charts, and many more things for content
- Angular perfect scrollbar along with the drag and drop feature.
- It has a responsive design and supports high resolution
- LTR and RTL support is also available
- Regular updates are another reason to get this template
8. Vex – Angular Material Design Admin Template
Vex is a great template that comes with a variety of features. Also, it offers full support, documentation, and lifetime updates. Here, you’ll have the option to choose from different styles and approaches. It has modern, clean, light, dark, and contrast styles.
Customizing the template is very easy, it is a great relief that with almost no effort you can start creating with the template. Vex comes in Apollo, Hermes, Zeus, Ikaros, and Ares styles. Moreover, you can add and remove components, pages, etc as you prefer.
The template has over 4000 icons, charts, widgets, notifications, Google Maps, Calendar, Chat, and a lot more. This has a huge collection of widgets, pre-built apps, and ready-to-use pages. Make sure to check out Vex.
- Blazing fast and lightweight!
- Incredibly small bundle size
- Material Design with Angular Material
- Latest Angular version
- Global SCSS and per component-specific SCSS (modular!)
- Built with Angular-CLI to easily generate components
- Angular Flex-Layout – fast & flexible Flexbox layout library
- Nested Routing
and a lot more.
The next theme is based on Angular 10 and comes with TypeScript. Few reasons to select Grauds as your Angular material dashboard are, because of the easy customization and maintenance. You can easily customize the template however you want.
Further, it’s really easy to maintain a fully responsive template. Here, all the pages have their modules. So, if you want to add more pages to it, you can easily do it. There won’t be any compactible issues here. It comes with the Flex layout.
Further, it has all the features needed for the dashboard theme such as AoT companion, and nested views, and it also has lazy loading routes for faster speed. You can select from six different themes and colors which will surely suit your brand’s theme. Unlike most templates, it has an awesome landing page included.
You will get the ngx-data table and charts here. Just like the previous theme, it has Angular Perfect Scrollbar and Angular Drag and drops.
- Landing page
- Responsive, RTL, and LTR support.
- Google and Leaflet Maps along with forms and a full calendar
- Flex layout
- Ngx-data table
- Easy to maintain and all the options given to customize the theme
10. Optima (Best Looking Angular material dashboard)
Optima is a theme with a gradient. So, the overall dashboard look is awesome. There are more than 10 color options given for which you can choose your favorite one as per your need. You can also set dark mode. The user’s profile picture can be shown in the horizontal menu. It’s based on Angular 10.
The Angular material dashboard was recently launched. So, it is made according to the new requirements. You will surely get regular updates.
There are many important pages given such as the user list, eCommerce section, pricing page, etc. In the same way, there are various charts and maps given such as ngx charts, pie charts, bar charts, line charts, etc. For maps, it has Google and Leaflets like all the other dashboard templates.
- Various components, pages, and charts are given
- Angular 10 and Angular CLI
- Nested Routing and Lazy loading along with responsive design.
- Color pickers, date pickets, maps, forms, calendars, etc are some of the small but useful features
- Flex layout with a horizontal menu also works great.
and a lot more.
Atrio is a theme available in Angular 10+. It uses the latest version of all the things. It has Angular Material UI 10.0.0 with Bootstrap 4.5.0and every 3.51. Yes, most of the Angular material dashboards that we discussed didn’t use Bootstrap or jquery. However, this one surely uses both. There are lots of features available here. First, let’s talk about the looks of the template Here, you will get Bootstrap and jquery.
So, the looks are awesome. It has more than 7 predefined color schemes. You can select from 3 different dashboards. It includes font awesome 5. Like every other template, you can select from dark or light them.
It has a material table and W3C validated code. Manging code is super easy. The code is built with gulp and package management with NPM. Further, it has a dynamic JS import. You can easily create a task app and calendar app by just using the theme. Both of these things are already done for you.
Therefore, you will have to spend the least time doing all these.
- Bootstrap and jQuery
- Package management with NPM and build code with a gulp
- Clean code with proper comments. Further, it also has documentation
- Material table and forms
- Further, there is Nested routing and lazy loading
- The chat application is already ready along with the task management and calendar app.
- Moreover, Email, support ticket, contact list, and grid are already there.
12. Ngx Admin
The next theme that you can go with is the ngx admin theme. As soon as you can go to the website, it will ask you to choose one of the themes. There are four options available from which you can choose. They are Material Dark, Material Light, Light, and Dark. Soon as you select the theme, you will see the live preview of the theme.
Unlike most of the themes, here all the information is not given. Now, this could be taken as an advantage or it can be taken as a disadvantage.
Further, the features are awesome. There are various options for backend authentication. You can select any language. There are various layout options. There are various forms, UI components, etc. Further, there are many Modal and overlays. There are maps, charts, and all the other regular things available.
- Various layouts
- There are many Modals and overlays
- Ngx-datatable and ngx-charts
and many more.
13. Stbui (Chinese Angular material dashboard)
Stbui’s Angular material dashboard is a theme that is pretty different than the previous ones. Here, the default language is Chinese. So, you will have to adjust a little bit but there are more features that you will get here. For example, here, you will get exclusive features.
There is a PWA available. PWA stands for the Progressive web app. With this, your users can simply create a home screen app for the admin dashboard.
You can get his Angular dashboard template free. It has firebase authentication along with docket integration. Moreover, it also has electron integration. If you are from China or want to use this template for Chinese people, this theme is the best as you will not have to set the language on your own. Everything is already given to you.
You can start using this Angular material dashboard. You can get this angular dashboard template free.
- Chart features
- Docker integration
- Electron Integration
- PWA is also available
- Lastly, The Chinese language supported
14. MaterialPro Angular 13 Admin Template
MaterialPro is an admin template for Angular 13 and CLI WebApps. It’s a fully responsive template built with the Angular Material framework in mind. Multiple dashboards, six demos, six predefined color skins, and other features and components are included. As a result, you can easily customize the admin panel to your liking. You also have the option of changing the theme to Dark mode.
- Material Angular 13 / CLI
- Clean and Creative Landing Page Included
- Main Dashboards PSD & XD Files Included
- Fully Responsive pages
- SaSS Base CSS
and a lot more.
15. Triangular – Material Design Admin Template AngularJS
The triangular material design admin template is built with AngularJS 1. For beginners who need templates to learn and understand AngularJS. You can definitely choose this one for study purposes. However, the code this solid and it is easy to understand the structure of this template. All of it is very well-organized.
You will find everything here for starters. Also, it comes with 5 dashboards, example applications, and page designs, and it has 6 template layouts.
- Unlimited Menu Levels
- Uses SASS Stylesheets
- Automatic Breadcrumb Headings (based on menu hierarchy)
- ESlint & ESlint AngularJS plugin checks built-in
- AngularJS Speed profiler
- Uses ARIA attributes that convey information about the application for users of assistive technologies.
and many more.
To conclude, these are some of the best angular dashboard templates free and premium ones. You can surely use any of the angular material dashboard templates. If you are new and want to learn Angular, we recommend you go with the best angular dashboard template for free instead of the paid ones. Once you are familiar with the concept, you can head over to the paid ones.
You Might Also Like These Articles
- React Boilerplates You Should Not Miss
- Best Open Source React Chart Libraries
- Free Best React Date Picker Components to use
- Best Free Tailwind CSS UI Kits and Components
- Web3 – The Decentralized Web of Future
- Why & How to Get Started with Open-Source Software?